For Internet Dating
The Internet can open a world of potential dating partners you’d probably never meet through traditional means. And some you’d never want to meet.
You may have heard numerous internet dating horror stories that resulted from dot-com dating. Con artists, kooks, and phantom personas who exploit the built-in anonymity factor for both parties of online dating and online dating chat rooms love to congregate online, and are poor rep for the benefits and pleasure of internet dating.
What we hear about less are the internet dating success stories. You’d be surprised at how many happy marriages started out with a click of the mouse.
The internet can be so very useful for finding lasting love. Malka’s e-book is a must-have tool to help you avoid the perils and pitfalls of internet dating, and skip straight to the pleasures.
The exciting interne E-book reveals E-relationship secrets, jump starts finding your marriage partner online and triggers super charged face to face dating, in person.
Learn how to…
- Use the internet as a tool to help you date for marriage
- Make a promise to yourself to stay within your integrity along your quest
- Identify the perils, pitfalls of dot-com dating and how to use precautions to protect yourself from them
Also… Before you begin your quest, learn…
- What the difference is between dating for marriage and dating for fun
- What the difference is between “fun” and “pleasure”
- How to date “head over heart”, and why it’s so important to date that way
- How to prepare to date for marriage; and why prep and readiness are so essential
- What steps you can take to prepare yourself
- What steps to take if you are ready to start dating for marriage
- What you should consider before you begin your quest
- How dating for marriage is similar to a job search
- How to develop a pre-dating checklist
- How identify your marriage assets and marriage liabilities
- How to define your personal goals and values
- How to determine your criteria
- How to set up dating rules
- How to determine what you want in a marriage partner
- How to identify the 5 Essential Qualities worth finding in a prospect
- How to define you non-negotiables
Before you start dating online, learn…
- How to focus your search on finding a website that matches your goals and values
- How to evaluate a website
- How to appreciate and max out the pleasures/positives of using the right website
Once you’re ready to start dating online, learn…
- How to create your on-line profile
- What to include, and what not to include
- How to select a profile picture
- How to stay aware of safety and privacy issues
- How to know if this prospect is a good one
- How to pre-screen a prospect
- Why photos are so important
- How to address relocation as a potential issue
- How to pre-screen your prospects
- How to do a reference check on a prospect
- How to arrange a telephone meeting
- How to arrange an in-person meeting
- What the perils and pitfalls you should look out for on a first meeting, and what precautions you should take to avoid them
Once you’re ready for your first meeting, learn…
- Why it’s so important to meet in a public place and other safety issues
Once you’ve got a prospect, learn…
- How to evaluate your prospect
- What questions to ask to find out if a prospect is dating for marriage, or for fun
- How to know whether you share the same goals
- How to know if you share the same values
- How to know what’s considered a “red flag’ worth paying serious attention to
Once you’re dating, and deepening your relationship over time, learn…
- How neediness can destroy your dating relationship
- How to get to know the person
- How to answer to the question: Are you right for me?
- How to answer to the question: Can we make a future together?
- How to answer to the question: Is this person accepting the things I disclose over time?
- How to notice whether you share the same goals and values.
- How to be clear about and maintain focus on your Ultimate Goal: Lifelong Harmony
- How to stay focused on knowing and honoring yourself and what you’re looking for
This book can help you discover what it is you really want in a marriage partner, and how the internet is a tool (but only a tool) to help get you there!